How about a big, warm welcome for Erin Bassett?!
Erin Bassett lives in Southern California with her husband, a Golden Retriever, and a very fat cat. She’s a craft addict who loves to do something creative every day. Her current loves are scrapbooking, papercrafts, mixed media, sewing, jewelry making and screen printing.Erin’s creative journey began as a child when she collected her memories in a scrapbook, albeit one filled with acidic things and original, non-digital photos. She forgot about those scrapbooks for many years when her Grandmother taught her how to sew, knit and other crafty things. It wasn’t until she was engaged to be married that the lure of photos and memories once again captured her heart. Today, Erin’s favorite scrapbook subjects are herself & her husband, her nieces, and her pets. She tends to scrapbook the everyday moments more than the big events of life. Erin loves to share her creative projects, tutorials and other crafty stuff on her website: erinbassett.com. She stays busy creating projects, teaching, and writing for several craft manufacturer design teams (like Imaginisce, ProvoCraft, and Tattered Angels, and also writes for Mixology Crafts.
Reported by Erin Bassett
- It’s lightweight and easy to use.
- It has a “cut-line indicator” so you can see where you will cut accurately cuts multiple sheets of paper.
- You can lock down the “paper clamp” on the paper, or to just keep the cutting rail from opening during transport.
- The bigger photo smudge protector can sometime make it hard to cut paper that’s narrower then 1-inch.
- A scoring blade does not come with this trimmer but may be purchased separately.