Reported by Nancy Beyer
- Brings a very fun “touchy feely” type of element to a card
- the colors are fantastic
- very easy to use
- goes on really well and delivers on it’s “velvet” name
- You can use this with the Martha Stewart Tissue double sided tape and basically any good glue.
Here is a quick video I did to show just how easy it is to use flocking!
- I want more colors! I can’t wait until the holiday colors come out.
- This was REALLY hard to find. Only high end stores care this type of flock for some odd reason.
Doodlebug has 12 flock colors. You can get the colors individually or you can get them in a 12 pack mini set. The cost runs $4.00 for the individual bottles and approximately $15.00 for the 12 pack mini bottle set.
Have you ever used flock? If so what do you think about it and this product? We would love to hear from you!